- Panda Change History
- Google’s Panda Becomes A PenguinPosted 399 days ago
On April 19th last, Google released 3.5, an update to its Panda algorithm. On April 24th, the Penguin flew into town with a charmingly limited repertoire: a broad grin;…
- Google's SSL Change
- Google’s SSL Search Query ChangePosted 466 days ago
Google Panda 2.5.3 – Query Encryption
Right, oh yeah: on Tuesday, October 18th 2011 Google announced that signed-in users (users signed in their Google account) will, by default, be routed…
- Google Algorithm Change History
- Google Panda Change HistoryPosted 488 days ago
Launching fearlessly into a critique of things Google in order to get a grip on the molten lava that is the number of SERP formats growing in number and…
- Did I Mention Panda?
- Did I Mention Panda?Posted 515 days ago
The world economic crisis? Oh, 2011, right, SEO, Panda, big changes.
Panda update in February, combined with the earlier algorithm shift that took place in January. Panda. Yeah, it was…
- Google Freshness Algorithm
- Google Freshness AlgorithmPosted 578 days ago
Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm dressed so fresh so clean.
Google recently announced 'a significant improvement' to its ranking algorithm that will affect about 35 percent of all searches.…
- Google Caffeine
- Google CaffeinePosted 583 days ago
Launched in June 2010 across all data centers, regions, and languages, Google Caffeine was a revamp of Google’s indexing infrastructure – not the same thing as a change to…
- The Provenance of Panda
- The Provenance of PandaPosted 608 days ago
Like all good bandits in the tumbleweed-strewn landscape that is the search engine morphological ecosystem (I'm coming down with a bad case of logorrhea, here, but you get my…
- What is Google Panda
- What is Google Panda?Posted 616 days ago
Google Panda – this is the single biggest change since PageRank – Google has changed more in the last three years than they seem to have done in the…
- What is Google's Farmer Update?
- What is Google’s Farmer Update?Posted 616 days ago
Dr. David Banner: physician; scientist. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his…
- What is Google PageRank?
- What is Google PageRank?Posted 634 days ago
Google describes PageRank as their measure of 'importance'. Authority, trust, whatever. And the PageRank score – or value – for a web page is just a number, an algorithm.
Google Tracking Code
In December 2010 Google Analytics announced an alternative tracking setup, meaning analytics wouldn’t slow down your site, and your site wouldn’t hold up analytics: asynchronous code.